Throughout my career, I have actively engaged in academic pursuits, contributing to the advancement of medical knowledge through research, papers, and book chapters. I am proud to have published several papers in esteemed journals, presenting my findings and sharing insights with the medical community. Additionally, I have had the privilege of contributing to book chapters, contributing to the collective knowledge in my field.
- “Optic disc localization using interference map and localized segmentation using grab cut.” Published online: 2020.
- “The challenges of starting a cochlear implant programme in a developing country”. Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014
- “Delayed Extrusion of Hydroxyapatite Following Transpetrosal Reconstruction.” Laryngoscope, 2006.
- “DuraSeal: A novel agent to prevent CSF leak.” Presented at the Triological Society Meeting, Chicago, 2006.
- “Use of a Novel Ultrasonic Surgical System for Decompression of the Facial Nerve.” Presented at the Triological Society Meeting, Chicago, 2006.
- “Intraoperative nerve monitoring in skull base surgery.” Presented at the Annual academy of Otolaryngologists meeting, Toronto, 2006.
- “Esthesioneuroblastoma: Review of 25 cases.” Thesis submitted to Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA.
- “Bilateral Choanal Atresia: A rare presentation.” Presented at the annual Indian Pediatric Otolaryngology Conference, Cochin, Kerala, 2000.
- “A comprehensive Study of Penetrating Neck Injuries.” Thesis submitted to the DR.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai.
- “Aggressive fibromatosis in children.” Presented at the grand round at AIMS, Cochin.
1) Sarcoidosis for Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Springer Publications
2) Cancer of the Skull Base in Essentials of Head and Neck Cancer, Byword Books