Dr. Kumaresh Krishnamoorthy
- Seasoned docpreneur, innovator, and visionary product developer with over 20 years of healthcare experience.
- First collaborative fellow from AIMS to Roswell Park Cancer Institute and Distinguished as the first Fellow and first Indian for the Otology & Neurotology Fellowship, University of Cincinnati.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in conducting complex surgeries and otology implantations in public and corporate hospitals & day care centres.
- Extensive experience operating and training local surgeons in resource-limited international locations .
- Actively leading the way in developing sustainable healthcare solutions.
- Gained media recognition for surgical skills and clinical acumen.
- Organized and conducted international workshops, CME’s.
- Authored research papers and book chapters in national and international publications.
- Invited as faculty at numerous national and international conferences, and delivered talks at prestigious institutions.
- Experience in teaching and mentoring medical students, residents, and healthcare professionals.
- Skilled in advanced specialized surgeries such as Laser, Coblator, Implantation Otology, Sleep Apnoea Procedures and Minimally Invasive Head & Neck Procedures.
- Co-founded a DIPP recognized startup, to develop patent-pending medical devices and deep healthtech solutions.
- Mentored healthcare entrepreneurs.
- Strong focus on enhancing stakeholder value by prioritizing access, affordability, and intellectual property protection.
- Garnered media recognition for development of innovative, affordable, and patent-protected medical devices.
- National Mentor for Atal Incubation Centres and BIRAC incubator like BITS, Bionest.
- Honoured as a distinguished alumnus of PSG Institutions.
Get In Touch
+91 94839 64959
On appointment basis
Connect With Us