Healthcare Entrepreneur | National Mentor - AIM | Board of Governor – Innovation Council | Otolaryngologist
Apart from his professional accomplishments as a doctor, he is also a healthcare entrepreneur specializing in unique medical device innovations that are cost effective yet of global standards. All his joint innovations are Global Patent Pending Products, and very soon will be the first Indian firm to receive US patents for UVC disinfection devices and FDA 501(K) exemption for Video Laryngoscopes.
He is one of the first batch of National Mentors of Atal Innovation Mission, the flagship project of Niti Aayog to promote entrepreneurship and innovation in India. He has been given the mandate to mentor start-ups arising from the prestigious science institute, IISER, Pune. He is also a Nominated Member of the Board of Governors for the Innovation and Entrepreneurial Council of Bharathiar University, a NIRF 13th Rank University.
He has played a key role in stimulating innovation/entrepreneurship in some of the leading educational institutes and mentors few incubators and faculties at Institute of National Repute. He has been profiled in news media as a doctor who is making healthcare equipment’s affordable.
In view of his achievements he was awarded as Distinguished Alumni of PSG Medical College.
- Serves as CMO and Partner of AUM MEDTECH
- Serves as National Mentor for Atal Innovation Mission, a flagship entrepreneurial venture of Niti Aayog
- Serves as Governing Council Member for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Council at Bharathiyar University
- Serves as Mentor/Advisor for many Healthcare Startups and Faculties at Institutes of National Importance
- Serves as Mentor for BITS BIRAC BioNest Incubator of BITS Pilani, Goa
- Consultant for Healthcare Startups, helping them to scale up and ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements
- Was on the Board of Directors for Deep Healthtech and Waste2Energy Ventures