Entrepreneurial and Start - Up Associations
1) Chief Medical Advisor, India - RDI Incubation and Innovation Centre, USA - Thinnest and most flexible endoscope with HD Camera. This will possibly make CT, MRI obsolete, imagine doing Sinus Endoscopy or even an Angio in OPD
Will help them to enter into India and to scale up in their innovation through Make in India initiatives.
2) Director, Operations - Waste2Watts - Unique Waste to Energy Environmental Healthcare Start Up. We convert wet waste into LPG/Electricity and also get equal amount of very rich organic manure. Only start up where an investor makes profit from the 3rd year onwards. Very soon we will be taking up waste disposal project in two cities.
We are also one of the few companies who were invited to make a presentation for cleaning the Vembanad Lake.
3) Co-Founder - Dhanva Cluster - providing complete & comprehensive support for healthcare start up ventures including mentoring, incubating start ups in appropriate incubators, arranging seed funding and putting them across potential investors. Soon we will be having PE and Angel Investors on Board.
4) Director - Forent Technologies - Doctor Patient Connect App, connect with your doctor even if you dont know his number. One can book appointments and load health records. No one including the directors can access without your knowledge. Using Medical Animations we will be soon entering into Healthcare Education arena.
5) Co-Founder - KGVK Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd - Coordinating with International Start Ups and Indian entities, scaling up of existing healthcare establishments, medical education etc.,
6) Co-Founder - KGVK Firm -
7) Mentor - Indigram Labs Foundation (ILF),
8) Innovator & Advisory Member - Opentherapeutics, USA -
Ventures in 2018:
2) Patient Specific Knee and Hip Implants
3) Holographic CT & MRI images
4) Virtual Cadavers
CV of Dr Kumaresh
Connect on Linkedin